Monday 6 August 2012

Advice from Pooh

“Organisation is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it’s not all mixed up.”

A A Milne

I am loving this, I worked out how to add a page (all by myself, no help from my boy) and wrote my Achievements List for 2012. It's only August and I've made masses of stuff, I feel like I'm my own cheerleading squad, 'Go Jacq!'

It was a real mindshift for me to go from To Do lists to Achievements lists but it is really making a difference. I have To Do lists at work, why did I ever think that would motivate my hobbies? Of course, I need lists, but positive, under my control ones!

It goes hand in hand with my new 'judge myself as I would a friend' approach, which admittedly I'm finding hard to do but am determined to get the hang of.

Now, if only I could get the hang of blog buttons ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)