Thursday 26 July 2012

Four for 4

It's a four day week for me with a lovely long weekend to look forward to. It struck me on Wednesday that I'd worn something I'd made myself for three consecutive days so I was determined to do the same on Thursday and make it four for 4.

This feels like a real achievement having only started making myself clothes in February. I took part on Tilly's OWOP week in March with the only multiple pattern I had made at that time - the free Colette Sorbetto . It was a really positive experience and spurred me on.

This week, without any real thought, I've worn 3 different patterns - my 60s A line 'Elephant' skirt, my 70s remnant Sorbetto, and my turquoise 60s dress.

Sadly, due to my plans for the day my 4th outfit wasn't suitable for work. But I think 3 out of 4 is pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment :)